• Do I get a Payslip every month?
  • Payslips are only issued if your net monthly payment changes by more than £1.

  • Who should I contact if I have query on my pension?
  • Please contact the Fund administrators as soon as possible if you have any queries on your pension payment. You can contact the administrators on the Contact us page.

  • The tax code is wrong
  • If your tax code is incorrect, then you need to speak to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on 0300 2003300. The Pay as Your Earn (PAYE) reference for the Fund is 120\HB01721. We can only apply a new tax code that has been sent to us from HMRC.